• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

jwmiller33

im heading up there this weekend to gull lake to do some walleye fishing and i was wondering if anybody could recommend some lures or jigs that they have had success on with the eyes

also, any recommended jigs or lures for big pike?

thanks all

JW,

The new Lindy Rattling Flyer has been a great spoon so far. I use the perch color in the 1/8th oz size tipped with the head of a shiner. Also the Northland buckshot rattle spoon is another reliable one. The smaller ones in glo-perch for the walleyes and the biggest size in silver shiner for the pike.

Check your email

6" red/white Daredevil tipped with a crawler

crylaughcry

If you are on fish and not getting em dont forget your jiggin raps or darters either

Northern Stearns

Bigger is always better....I mean if you want to catch big fish. The demons usually only work at sunrise/sunset when the first light glimmers off the red plastic eyes.

Dano_the_jigasaurus

I have been doing well with a white Gamakatsu with a rainbow (deadstick/bobber) and jigging either an imposter spoon (orange) or a 3/16 firetiger lindy rattl'n flyer.

Pike-- suckers under a tip up...weeds edge