• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
nmitchell17

Wayzata Bay:1/9

nmitchell17

Fished Wayzata Bay for a couple hours around dusk tonight. Caught some sunnies and crappies on Gulp Alive maggots. Saw three nice looking walleyes and a muskie on the camera but could not get them to bite.

honda4life

Hey ya dang fool. I called ya cause we were out there too tonight. from 3 till about 9 tonight. Far west side of the bay near the island and BOY it was slow fishing. We didnt get anything.

honda4life

oh so my report too then... fished 3 to 9 right off the west end point.. east of the island in about 30 feet of water. THE GUY AT WAYZATA BAIT SAID TO FISH IN 30 FEET OF WATER. which is WAY deeper than ANY Reports ive heard for any lake right now, but I took his advise and DIDNT MARK A FISH, then a buddy came out and he set up in 22 feet and got 2 small eyes back to back then NOTHING, so I moved to 18 feet hoping they were shallower and DID NOT mark ANYTHING the entire night. Unless someone takes me out there that knows that ocean im not fishing it anymore. 3 times and no fish. I quit. lol Good luck to anyone else.

nmitchell17

yeah i didn't have my phone with me, saw the missed call when i got back to the truck. might head out there again this weekend if the weather is ok

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• TomWehler
      Fred Fred is 1.5 years n scales out st 70 lb of fun times n loves his lil bro.   Max Power is now 6.5 months an scales out at 67.3 lb of mischief n fun learning troubles.   So we are all looking forward to ice out an Game On up the lake!   I wonder where my lil puppy Max did go?  🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩   Have a great weekend!   Big Smiles!   T        
    • JerkinLips
      What a difference a couple of warmer days make.  I had great snowmobile travel conditions on Burntside on Tuesday.
    • JerkinLips
      I know it was not Vermilion but I was on Burntside Sunday-Wednesday and found the travel conditions great with the snowmobile.  Had 30" of ice, but the top 10-12" was white and there was a 1" water layer under 2" of top white ice.  The top was softening up when we left Wednesday afternoon.  The bottom 2' of ice was nice and clear, so it will be solid for a while.  If they get cold weather up there for a few days, the lakes could be very good traveling for most vehicles since the deep snow has flattened and most of the water on top has drained or evaporated.  If it gets cold, I may be back up on Burntside for the end of March.
    • AlwaysFishing23
    • Rick
      Can someone please post pics and or videos of the Minnesota State Record Lake Sturgeon caught by @DTro. The story about the aftermath would be cool too.   How is the St. Croix River looking? Anyone out fishing it?   Fishing reports please?
    • paceman
      I have not seen any, but I am not out in the country much yet. I need the snow to drop quite aways before I can get back to most of my spots.
    • Wanderer
      Spring is no slouch for activities though! Here’s a list of (fun) possibilities for even this weekend:   Sapping Shooting - rifle range Shed hunting  Still enough ice to fish through Some open water to cast to Still ‘Nuff night light yet for yotes  Scout for turkeys Snow goose season is open too   It’s too bad though I have to include some other stuff for the weekend:   Helping move someone Taxes Annual files cleaning HVAC maintenance  Some catching up at work Snow plow repair/maintenance   At least I can count on getting stuff from BOTH sides accomplished!  
    • expl
      I ran into a couple guys at the gas station when getting minnows today and we started chatting about this.For access to these lakes without an inspection they said this is what you want to do-Have someone who isnt going fishing come with you and launch your boat they drive away with truck and trailer and come pick you up later.Not a great option for all but if you live nearby the restricted lakes they said this works.I like their style
    • Wanderer
      March 21 - saw my first goldeneyes of the spring migration tonight.  They were cruising south so I imagine they were scouting further north but didn’t find the water they were looking for.   There are spots open on the river but not much around Little Falls yet.  Judging by the looks of the ice though I’ll be seeing open water by Sunday.  
    • Rick
      Any fishing reports?   With this warmer weather, has anyone been out?   What are the ice conditions in the Bemidji area?