• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
foxhunter

kens jigs in chaska

foxhunter

any one know how to get ahold of kens jigs in chaska, or who sells them? i had some of his jigs but i cant seem to find any in my area.

Hakksaww

they sell Ken's stuff at my local BP - 15 and Interlochen in Mound.....

markkstanley

Cabin Fever in Victoria

metrojoe

There is a hardware store in Osseo that has a whole wall of Ken's products. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the store. I think you can call Ken's bait and they'll tell you where to get them.

I believe Harty's on Medicine lake carries Ken's Jigs.

Dusty

Wayzata bait

rooster450

i got some in cabin fever last night, they where a pink flutter jig...very nice! they have a HUGE selection of kens jigs.

dan z

I'm pretty sure the bobber in town has them, and the store that has a red logo in the river hills mall also carries them...

foxhunter

thanks guys. ill check next time im in mankato.

Sonicrunch

his bobber stops are the best

ever

bar none.

JOHN T jr.

ROOSTER045---- WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF "CABIN FEVER" PLEASE....><(((*>

erickol

Bob Moore's bait and tackle

off of 56th street south and Lyndale ave in Mpls.

Wallmaster

CABIN FEVER is on Hwy 5 West just after Chanhassen

JOHN T jr.

THANKS A LOT WALLMASTER. I WILL TRY TO FIND IT TOMORROW. ><(((*>

markkstanley

Actually Cabin Fever is quite a bit west of Chanhassen . It's on the north of HWy as you come into Victoria.

Wallmaster

OK! - Actually - it is the next town - Victoria - on the North side which would be on your right about two blocks before the stop lights. Hwy 5 in town their is actually Arboretum Blvd also. I hope that will work better for you John, Jeff the owner if he is in would be happy to help you out with any other questions you might have - good luck!--WM wink

Carp-fisher

Ivan's Sinclair on HW5 in Chan has some Ken's Jigs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• BrianF
      Any updates as to the slush conditions on Vermilion, particularly off the staked trails?  
    • smurfy
      i keep hearing that this slush wont freeze up. i just cant fathom that with the low temps forecasted it wont?????????   anyone else with thoughts????
    • arctic_scrap1
      Yeah I tried the wrench yesterday. I Can't get it to move with a load on it. With no load on the jack it does go up and down with the electric motor though. I ended up ordering a whole new jack since they're only $200. This one I'll take apart and try to fix it and keep it as a spare.
    • Jan Wentland
      Was out checking ice.....on west side....even though there is good ice closer to shore, when neighbor was trying to plow a road out farther, a lot of water was coming out of a crack. Please do not go out with a larger truck!!!!! 
    • relax
      I'm also thinking about going up this weekend. We were thinking about Barnacles or Red Door. It will be our first time out of either resorts. Any recommendation or opinions about the resorts and their roads? Thanks in advance!
    • JohnnyM
      Thank you.. and thanks for the advise on the Duluth forum! I will look that up and subscribe.
    • JohnnyM
      Thanks for your response! Sounds like fishing is pretty much the same on this end as Ontonagon. Aside from the rock reefs and possibility of snags on the bottom. I don't run lead core but have a pair of downriggers and some dipsies. I fish a lot on the surface with my Otter Boats with Rapalas and some spoons. I always run at least one dodger or flasher in the mix with a Howie's fly or a spin n glo behind it. Thanks again for your input! I appreciate it! Hopefully I can have a good weekend fishing!
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Glad your back Bryan! So far my season hasn't been one for the books but it haven’t been horrible. I’ve been waiting for your videos good to see your back man!
    • JohnnyM
      Thanks for the input!  I definitely don't want to snag one of my rigger weights! I have otter boats I run off a mast on both side of the boat. I run surface spoons and stick baits off the lines. Works well out of Ontonagon and sounds like it will work here also. I have a few dipsies also but do not have lead core on any of my set ups. I run a flasher or dodger on one of my lines also. Usually on one of my dipsies. I pretty much sounds like fishing off Ontonagon except for the snags on the bottom of the north shore. Thanks for your wisdom! I appreciate it!   
    • Chill62
      I drove by the lake this weekend and saw a large amount of vehicles and houses out there.  We are finding the crappies either out deep in the holes suspended or they are hugging weeds.  I know huge difference but don't be afraid to go shallow or deep.  I wasn't too far from Crystal fishing 6 feet of water Saturday fishing cabbage and getting a mixed bag of panfish, pike, and bass coming through.