• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishfindn

Roger's Resort

fishfindn

Anyone know what all they (Roger's) have to offer? Specifically, bait, beer, food? My dad knows Jerry pretty well. I looked at his website, but it doesn't say much. I am heading up Friday AM with a wheel house and will likely see if I can find him. Looked him up on MapQuest and he seems pretty easy to find.

Anyone know how the snow on the lake looks? Will I have problems putting my 19' wheel house in?

ret swabby

Fished out of Roger's Resort on Friday. Jerry was busy with moving snow and making the roads better after a white on 1/1/09. The office looked very basic. Didn't see any bar or anything like that but they do have the basics.

Fishing was ok. Went used very small lures. Jigging would bring them in and they hit the bobber more than the jig.

Swabby

iceman16

i stayed at rogers last year and will be up there next weekend. in the lodge they have bait and just the basics on food. if ya want a bar youll have to head to waskish or kelliher.

iceman

fishfindn

Thanks. Just trying to figure out how much business I can give Jerry.