• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

TeTonka -Ice leader's get together--Roll Call

We will be serving chili and summer sausage sandwiches on the lake at noon this day. Lets have a roll call to see how many believe they will be attending so we can plan for food.

Saturday, Jan. 24th. The main post at the top of this page has all of the information you may need, otherwise, just ask here or in the other post.

Flashers that will be there to take a look at and see what each has to offer during the noon hour will be

MarCUmLX5

MarCum LX3

MarCum VX1

Humminbird Ice 35

Hunmminbird Ice 55 6 color

Vexilar FL 8

If someone would offer their FL 18 or Fl 20 or the Showdown, that would be great. It would only be used to demonstarte to other attendees during the noon hour. We would watch the units but would not be liable if something happened by chance.

I will also have my MarCum 825 color underwater camera for member to check out during lunch.

I will also have some LaDredge Reel Weeds ther set up for others to also check out.

Nick will also be helping with the flashers if he can get away from his chili pot.

Nick may also has his FM staff hazing this day also as a new staff person for FM/HSO/IC

There will be a few staff there also to lend a helping hand.

Thanks

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harvey lee

• PDOGG

• Matt C

• riverrat56

Good to see you can make it KTapper. You'll get a chance to meet all the heavy hitters from the SW forum. We will need to outfish those dudes.

Good to see you can make it KTapper. You'll get a chance to meet all the heavy hitters from the SW forum. We will need to outfish those dudes.

Yeah the guys from the SW forum better be prepared to meet the SC heavy hitters! lol

We will outfish them.. I plan on prefishing tetnoka. Harvey do you know where on the lake the GTG will be?

On the east side of the lake by the water tower. Its just to the north of the water tower and there is a sandy beach there also. I believe its a public beach and park.

Check out the other tetonka thread and the link has a map in it. I will be there the day before in a white Chevy truck with an HSO decal in the back wiindow with a few others also. Stop by and say Hi.

On the east side of the lake by the water tower. Its just to the north of the water tower and there is a sandy beach there also. I believe its a public beach and park.

Check out the other tetonka thread and the link has a map in it. I will be there the day before in a white Chevy truck with an HSO decal in the back wiindow with a few others also. Stop by and say Hi.

Will do HL I plan on being out there the day before the outting!

So far we have

Tom

Eric-Boilerguy and maybe BOB and Justine.

Dtro

KTapper

Perchpounder-maybe

Mucc

BK19 and his son in his nice new AA suit.

Papa Grump

CrappiesNCats-maybe

Jesse Dummer

Muddog

Tom M

Lonnie

Herm0026

jhanks50

pdogg

bunt2k

Chuckwagon & Wife

Airjer

i wish i could commit. i'd call myself a maybe. i work overnight the night before and dont get off til 8am.

i won't be able to get the auger from my dad that morning. i suppose there would be a few out there. if somebody is willing to pop me some holes if i make it that'd me great.

the heavy hitters from the SW forum.

Maybe I can carpool with these heavy hitters?!?!?! grin I just told Mrs boilerguy her name is on the internet saying she's going, so it has to happen. I'll be telling Bob the same.

See yous guys on the ice!!!

I'll be there, with the chili!

It might not be quite as good as Mrs. Boilerguys but for this motly crew that is forming, it shouldn't matter....

i'm planning on being there (sans auger-maybe Pdogg will give me a Nils demo). will be good to meet a bunch of other FM'ers and fish with Pdogg again (hopefully the results will be a little better this time around).

hopefully won't be but might be my first time out with the vx-1.

ok the monster truck show is in the metro this day. so put me back on the maybe list until closer to the event. sorry for the fence hopping!

It'll be good to have ya there CNC! Don't sweat the auger I will put plenty of holes in the lake for ya or your welcome to borrow it for a while!

Looks like we will have a great group as the list is growing fast.

Tom

Eric-Boilerguy and maybe BOB and Justine.

Dtro

KTapper

Perchpounder-maybe

Mucc

BK19 and his son in his nice new AA suit.

Papa Grump

CrappiesNCats-maybe

Jesse Dummer

Muddog

Tom M

Lonnie

Herm0026

jhanks50

pdogg

bunt2k

Chuckwagon & Wife

Airjer