• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tbeck

Metro Tiger Muskies

tbeck

IF a guy wanted to pursue Tiger muskies in the metro, what would be the best bet? I'm curious about Bryant Lake if anyone has any advice or information.

Autumnhunt

Eagle, Weaver, Rebecca, and Minnetonka to name a few. Sorry not familiar with Bryant. I have done very well On Eagle (Maple Grove)lake for ski's.

Get there early as the parking slips fill quickly on Eagle!

Good Luck!

pjfweb

I caught a Tiger on Bryant two summers ago. It was August and the big guy hit a buzz bait. I was targeting bass and that's pretty much all I really fish for on that lake, so I'm probably not that much help for advice... but I can say there is at least one 40+ incher in there wink.gif

potto

Independance has a nice set of em' we saw a couple last weekend

------------------
Anglin' Freak

ironman

Dont forget Lake Elmo...currently holds the state record Tiger.

anchor man

Bryant holds tigers in many locations. A good start would be anywhere around the rock pile (buoys) a little to the southeast of the swimming beech. I have also caught them directly across from the boat launch, down in the north bay on the east side, and all over. Anywhere from 5-15 ft of water has produced. The lake is very bowl shaped, so most of the shoreline can be productive. Sucker minnows worked the best and have caught them on traditional bass baits too. The early morning is the time to be there. Once the jet ski and ski boats come out, they are tough to come by.