• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Odowd

i wish i would have known you needed help i was out there off the south point in the predator ( that lone portable still trying to make it work) I really hadn't planned on the temp dropping so fast what happened to " snow till Sunday afternoon"? if you need help tomorrow lmk I'm about 10 min from the lake

somecableguy at hotmail dot com

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kodiak

• AceintheHole

• shakojdub1425

• Twins 57 Fan

Were these fish caught at O'dowd or Tonka, they are posted on both fourms...I would guess Tonka..

Dtro and I were able to get the sled running this afternoon. Took a few pulls and some ether but she finally fired. Luckily nobody messed with it overnight. Thanks again to Darren for heading out there with me today.

They were on tonka. I was just saying that i can never get size off of odowd even know its great goin there because its close. We caught all those on tonka.