• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishkid

centerville Lake?

fishkid

has anybody on here ever fished on centerville or peltier. I have fished there a few times and have had ok luck. i was wondering if any one knows any good northern spots or bass spots for the up comming weekend. walleye spots would be good to. or just maybe were to find some fish

Mayfly

A few years back someone told me they were catching a lot of Crappies on Peltier. I went and caught a bullhead, I caught nothing else.

Fished on Centerville Sat. with my son.
9:00am to 12:00pm
Caught about a dozen Northerns amd two bass.(not fishing for bass)seen more attack the lures and miss.
Casting along the thick weed lines and over the top.
Biggest was 5.5lbs
Blue seemed to work best.
jointed raps,husky jerks or #5 or #7 shad raps

Hope this helps

Ron

TheGuy

Fished Centerville about 3 or 4 times this year and it's been slow. Peltier was doing ok for some crappies earlier. I think it will get better when the weather warms up a bit. But the skiers will be out there as well.

------------------
Get the Net!!

braves57

Shore fished Peltier this weekend. Six Northerns, two could've been keepers. Two bass(not trying), one 4lbs. All on fatheads. Did not hear any barking...

JohnMickish

I don't thin the air is safe to breath there either smile.gif It would all be much safer if everyone fished Minnetonka this summer.

------------------
It still beats workin'

fishkid

i dont eat the fish i just like to go catch some and minnow scoop this is your son