• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Zack from Frankies Bait passed away a week ago Friday after a year long battle with cancer. For the last 11 years that I have been going there real early in the morning he has always had the place open and running. He also would point you to hot spots and share fishing stories. He will be missed.

That's sad. Don't know if I knew him or not, but everytime I've stopped in there the folks are great to deal with.

He will be missed thanks for updating us. Was kinda wondering why he hasn't been around for awhile. I'll bet he is catching the big ones in the sky right now though!

Tunrevir~

Sorry to hear it. Though I haven't been in there since buying a cabin on the Snake last year I have many fond memories of Zak. Seems the only down side to my visits there was that I had to make sure I left home extra early because talking to Zak always made me a half hour later getting on the water. He will be missed.