• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rocks, Mud or Sand?

cedarnarrowsguy

I'm thinking about a day fishing this Saturday. Can anyone give me a couple basics? What end of the lake might produce some catch and releasers? Thanks.

off the edges of rock piles during the day and then move up on to the top of them at night

From what we did on Thursday I would say hit a Rock pile as early as possible and then hit the GRAVEL at about 9:00.

Pull some plain green hooks with a crawler and you should find some fish.

Good Luck

Sifty

I'm just getting ready to go. Thanks for the info! I'll post results when I get back.

Heading up today as well, thanks for the reports/info. Will post a full report upon my return. If see a lone fisherman in a red lund pro-v with yamaha's on back. Feel free to say hi, Good luck to all. Probably starting out of Appledorn's

My scheduled allowed me to fish 1pm -5pm. We only managed one 13" walleye and lost one other. fished some rocks on the west side and also tried some mud out on Shermans.