• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

questions about bridge closures

Hey guys I am traveling from red wing to breezy point this weekend. We are taking 94 to st.cloud and then to breezy point are there any bridge closures we would have to worry about? I thought I remember that the st.cloud bridge was closed. Are there marked detours or will I have to find other ways around thanks

Not sure about St. Cloud, but here is what you have lurking in Brainerd...

Hwy 25 (cr 3)heading north out of east brainerd is closed up to the river. The bridge by the old Potlatch is under construction and is not open for any traffic. They are detouring traffic through town. If I were you I would come in on 371 and take cr 49 (Wise Road) over to 3 and then head north on 3 through Merrifield and run all the way into breezy. Make sure you stay to the left at the Half Moon. From there on, you will be on cr 4.

Good Luck and safe travels

CA

You shouldn't have any trouble in St Cloud, the bridge out is hwy 23 downtown.

I would take the last St Cloud exit off 94, hwy 15 up to 10 to 371 to county rd 11 in Pequot over to Breezy.

Have a good weekend.

By the way, I am with the Breezy-Pequot Lions, we are having a Classic car show in Pequot Sat from 9-3. If you like cars, stop by.

sounds good rocky we like old cars weather they are hot rods or old classics. My father inlaw is a collector. He like the original cars. He has a 50 dodge meadowbrooke and a couple of 63 olds wagons. we won't get till around noon so we will have to see