• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

glenn57

great i can make it. as i said earlier i only plan to stay a few hours as i will have most my kids at cabin. will it be an overniter thing or just a few hour happy hour? need snacks?

Lisa Almquist

I'm thinking this is just a meet and greet sort of a deal?? Just a get together in the evening? I like the snack idea too glenn!

glenn57

not to be bossy but how about an early afternoon thing so everyone could do the evening fish thing? that way they can also get pack to there safe place if ya know what i mean. just an idea to throw around.

jigglestick

I really want to make that trip to canada, but it's 50/50 at best.

if I don't, I will plan to camp at the camp ground.

glenn57

i am looking forward to this. finally meeting people in person. told my wife about it, she looked at me funny. oh well. i did say she could come and the kids were old enough to fend for themselves for a few hours.

bmc

I didn't want to see this post fall off to page 2, so I thought I'd give it a bump. So we're set for July 26th, but I didn't see a time. I'm guessing afternoon/early evening? Moose is mainly a late evening/night bite for those interested in getting out and chasing some walleyes around. I know I'll be around that weekend, just not sure yet if we're camping at Clubhouse or not yet. Decisions, decisions! laugh

Brian

glenn57

and i need to figure out where its at!!

bmc

Take Hwy 6 north out of Deer River. Go about 3 miles and take a right on County Road 19 aka Deer/Moose Lake Road. Head east for about 3-4 miles. You'll go between Moose on the north and Deer on the south side of the road. After you go through that area (guardrails), take a left on the next County Road that goes north....238 I think? Go about a mile on that and the east landing and campground are on the left.

Brian

glenn57

thanks!

Gary Crichton

Since your in charge, you better know where it is...........

glenn57

if im in charge YOU are in charge of bringing the barley refreshments.!!!!! you can drop them off at lisas if your not going to be there.hehehe.

Gary Crichton

I am working on that. I have decided no to the wedding, so that would free up the weekend. Hopefully my better half will agree since it is my bosses kid getting married, it would be my choice.

A few other things to work out. I will keep you informed. I got a big cooler.

glenn57

and i get thirsty.

Gary Crichton

So I have heard.

Lisa Almquist

glenn's reputation precedes him huh? Maybe glenn better bring his tent!

Gary Crichton

I don't know if it will fit on top of his vehicle.

I think I will by more beer stock.

Glen Bottles or cans.

G.C.

glenn57

either or, as long as it doesnt taste like the river. mickskiny for me. i do behave or designate a driver.

Gary Crichton

Good boy on the DD. I need your help on the other page. We are giving Lisa and friends some grief.......

Doesn't Cold Spring a make beer that tastes like the can it comes in.

glenn57

naw, i think the can would taste better. i went there to help a bit.

Gary Crichton

I only had a couple a long long time ago after duck hunting in Kimbal. I will never forget that taste.

jigglestick

so far it looking good for us to be there.

the extra money for canada is looking pretty iffy frown

the bite has been pretty good in the evenings too.

lighted slip bobbers in 12-16 feet of water tippied with a leech wink

I better teach scroungie to run the boat shocked

Lisa Almquist

Not to sound weird and disrespectful wink , who's scroungie? Is he related to ole putz? grin

glenn57

i havent heard, will it be an evening or a noon to 3 thing? what does antone else want to do? rumor has it garyc is in charge of refreshments. hehehe.

Gary Crichton

They have a well at the campsite right. If so I can handle the refreshments. How do you like your water....

Hey Glenn we better get an Avatar I guess.

glenn57

dont know how yet, besides a kind of like going against the grain, if ya know what i mean.

Gary Crichton

Ya I know, but sometimes you have to go with the crowd, to please the crowd. I am going searching.

Lisa Almquist

Double G, I can help you with your avatars. I will go get you one if you just email me your passwords... smirksmirkgrin

Gary Crichton

I have been trying for the last 1/2 hour. I have one saved to my desk top I found at Avatars. How do you get from there to there.

Lisa Almquist

You need to use a photo hosting site like flickr or photobucket. You can't use pics from your desktop. It's easy to open up an account at either hosting site too.

1)After you download your avatar pic to you hosting site, you copy the picture address. In photobucket, I click on the direct link address.

2)You go into My Stuff here on FM

3)You choose Profile

4)Then you go to the bottom of that page and paste that address into the URL to your avatar by right clicking and choosing paste. (Your image must be smaller than 110x150 pixels; .gif, .jpg, .png accepted)

5)Press Submit.

Voila-Avatar!!

This was really hard for me to understand at first. I can help you though so keep trying and ask me questions too.

glenn57

do i really need to be scared? i have an honest reputation at stake here!!