• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lisa you got mail......

Glenn and reputation in the same sentence.....HMMMMMMMM

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glenn57

• Lisa Almquist

• Gary Crichton

• jigglestick

you funny guy!! lisa, i will risk my reputation and put it your hands. you will have mial soon. as i said earlier i just got that figured out.

lisa, you are one mean female. i now am really afraid. must admit garyc you picked a good one!!

I kinda like it too...... Glen what is going on there.

Thanks a bunch Lisa.....

You don't like it? I'll go find you a new one picky dude!

i like mine. i think garyc s fits well for him. you dont need to change mine.

hmmm, well, lisa, it's my youngest son. yes, quite related to ol putz. it's his grandson. crazy

the scrounge has made quite the mark in this world and is fairly well known.

at the age of 5 he had his own barmaid /girlfriend, serving him drinks, pizza and m&m's all night long. at the age of 6 he pulled out one of his teeth with a pliers to score some extra spending cash from the tooth fairy. hey, he was out of BB's.

most recently he was seen practicing for the demo derby, by smashing square into a ford pick up in reverse with the 4 wheeler. might I add, the ford took the brunt of that tangle.

I'm so proud of him. me and labs agree he's the kinda kid you will be glad to have at the bar when he's young and limber, whilst labs and I sit belly up, cocking off the the whipper snappers, knowing the scrounge has our backs! grin

101_0359.jpg

101_0319.jpg

th_101_0209.jpg

Glenn, just got back from fishing, not good,you now how that Stearns county fishing is. Hopefully I can make it that weekend, I have some friends camping on Notrh Star that weekend and I just may swing by and visit them. It may be a short visit but I would love to have a few brews and visit eveyone. Been up there for 30 some years and always looking to meet more people. If I can't make it have fun!!!!

Me and a few others will be in the area. I think we may just camp for the evening. I will know more tonight.

If nobody is going to camp at the Moose lake campground another option is to go to the beach.There are 3 or 4 picnic tables and a shelter if the weather is questionable. The only down fall of the beach is that the parking would not be the best if it was hot and you had a boat because of the limited parking but you could launch and drive over to the beach cause it has a nice dock. What does everyone think about as far as a potluck or just bring snacky stuff. Lisa and I are wide open as far as a time to meet cause we have no plans so any time is a good for us.

id prefer a noon 1pm start so we could get out for the evening fish. my intent was to come for a couple hours then head back. thats just my 2 bits worth. snacky thing works for me. ill go with the flow. coolsmile

I had to pick up an OT shift on Saturday, so I won't be able to attend. frown

Brian

well at least the fish will be safe then. laugh are you on duty thurs eve? i will be coming threw. dont work to hard.

This poor little get together doesn't seem to be getting together very well. Doesn't seem like anyone's up for the camping thing this weekend. frown Do you guys want to meet at our place? Or maybe Blueberry Bowl? Or ????

Ok I have lost the discussion and we are attending a wedding this weekend. Should I be scared when on top of the wedding invitation, there is a picture of Skull bones and skeleton head. crossed together.

G.C.

i know im getting a bit of heat if i go but then my wife might come also, you know that womens perogative! rather than build up this maybe try again another time. i will be up a lot in aug. for bear baiting we could always hook up at blueberry bowl for a bit? this is my thoughts.

I will be up for the week of Aug 11-17th. Doing the family thing.

I will be trying to catch the fish Glenn leaves behind.

G.C.

Me and my son are going to camp it looks like a good weekend. We will be up fri and and just trying something new. I am in for whatever uall choose.

we still plan on camping at the campground. I will be looking for walleyes during the day as well as slip bobber fishing come evening.

Brian, maybe we need to stage a hot pursuit of an unknown perp all the way to moose lake campground?

perhaps the assailant will give the ever cunning officer the slip, momentarily, that is until he notices a boat idling away from shore with the lights off, leaving the officer little choice but to commandeer another boat parked nearby conveniently loaded with rods, bait and beer, in which to proceed in his efforts to bring justice to the fleeing bandit wink

SOOO, is this going to happen? no disrespect for the groups planning on camping but doesnt seem like much of a turnout. it would be a 50 mile round trip for me so if i ont hear more i may pass. frown

jigglestick, thats a great plan for bmc. maybe i should be the perpetrator and we could all go fishin together! crazy i could tie bmc up and he would have to fish till he gets loose. crazylaughwhistle

Quote:

Brian, maybe we need to stage a hot pursuit of an unknown perp all the way to moose lake campground?

I really like the plan and it sounds like we might be able to pull it off grin I am glad that there will be some people staying at the campground cause that is a great spot to meet up. I know that Lisa talked to Boatfixer and he has to work till early afternoon and then he could make it up so should we just plan on meeting at the campground around 4-5 and have a few and see what goes from there ? Maybe we could try to plan a true fishing outing for this fall or winter. glenn57 if you can't make it there will be another GTG and if all else fails we will get up to Blueberry for pizza cause it has been to long and I am getting withdrawals crazy

I too like the plan!!! It would sure beat the c r a p out of working!!! Truth be told though, I need to build up some comp time so I can play in October. As my schedule is now, I only work 12 days in Ocotber, but would like to wittle than number down a bit! laugh My goal one of these years is to take all of October off.

The Blueberry Bowl is always a good choice, best pizza around!!!

An ice fishing outing would be great too!

Brian

Sorry this is so late everyone!!

It was really good to meet you Jigglestick, Mrs. Jigglestick (thanks for the good advice), lil' jigglesticks (glad you liked the taco dip!),boatfixer and boatfixer twins! laugh

nice to meet you all!

this should make the second time a little bit easier now?

lisa, I have your plate here. we stopped by sunday but you guys already left. we'll just keep it. give us an excuse to stop by and say hi grin