• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

river novice

eyestogills

I am in the elk river area and would love to get out on the river sometime to fish. Anyone who might have a seat available sometime, let me know. I have gas money$$$$

I just get to nervous to put my boat on it until I got a feel for it. And someone with some experience would be great to get out with.

Fish for anything----

Any interests in taking a seat in a River Pro? I typically fish the area above/below the Clearwater bridge. Should have some time either Sat or Sun this weekend. Some gas$$$ and/or bait is appreciated. Shoot em an email at: [email protected]

That is a heck of an offer MisterJ. If eyes can't make it, I'll fill in just for a ride in a River Pro.

Eyes, you are wise in not putting your boat in the water up here. I live in ER as well and I won't put my 16' boat in the water either. I have seen guys hit boulders in boats and it wasn't pretty, but I have also seen River Pros scream up river looking like they were going to be destroyed and the driver comes away with a big smile on his face while the passenger looks like he needs to clean his shorts out. I myself stick to a canoe on the river once the water goes down.

, but I have also seen River Pros scream up river looking like they were going to be destroyed and the driver comes away with a big smile on his face while the passenger looks like he needs to clean his shorts out.

you probably saw blb and SH grin

Would definitely be interested. Not sure what a river pro is, but as I said River Novice.

I guess I would bring an extra pair of shorts---->

If it gets me out I would be happy.

I will shoot an email.

River Pro is the ultimate river fishing boat. It has a jet motor instead of propeller so it only needs a few inches of water to run on plane.

I REALLY want one of these for the river, if only there was money laying around. Still haven't ridden in one yet though frown

RR

You sit in a boat and end up on dry ground sometime and see how your shorts look. shocked

RR

You sit in a boat and end up on dry ground sometime and see how your shorts look. shocked

Fish the river enough and EVERBODY lands on dry ground at one time or another, you know that. winkcry

Or hung on a rock. mad

I heard about the little on shore excursion. Doesn't sound like much fun. I am up for a ride in one any time. I have only fished the ER to Monti stretch a couple times with my dad. I don't know how we made it through there. Musta just been dumb luck. We were in my lund with my dad's old 9.8 Merc shorty and I was up front and could see all the boulders. Dad just kept on going and luckily never hit one. Don't know how he did it, cause he certainly did not know the river in that stretch.

Originally Posted By: biglakeba$$
RR

Fish the river enough and EVERBODY lands on dry ground at one time or another, you know that. winkcry

Or hung on a rock. mad

BLB you know better than this, SH just parked. How else do you park a jet boat, some "parks" are unplanned but hey he needed to stretch his legs anyway, its not his faults that your a chicken grin

RR

And why right after my back surgery? I coulda pushed harder a year ealier grin

I don't know who's river pro that was parked at the baitshop in monti today but I was tempted to hook it up to my truck and try it out smile