• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A Post to all ANONYMOUS Users

riverrat56

Just browse at your own risk! The site does tend to call to you when the boredom......I mean tasks of daily life at work call to you. Welcome!

Tunrevir~

Welcome Trout Troller. Glad to have you on board. Enjoy!

I "supervised" for about a year before I joined up. Now I am here and contributing and learning more than I did when I just looked around.

Welcome Trout Troller, it's a great resource for information as you already know by reading, and like said, it is an addiction, almost like spending half of your day at the bait shop chatting with the local crowd.

It is the addiction that causes many to remain anonymous...If nobody can see me, I must not be guilty. ;\);\);\)

Yea, my wife was giving me static last night about being on the site all time. I just said, at least I'm not out foolin' around.

same here, i have been snoopin for a while but finally joined so i could add anything i thought would help anybody here. First post,

but already glad I did.

Originally Posted By: VahnTitrio
Step 1: Run CCleaner (free PC cleanup tool)

Step 2: Stop using Internet Explorer and start using Firefox

Step 3: Set Firefox to clear all cookies upon closing the browser

Step 4: Install Firefox's ad-block plus extension

Step 5: Enjoy the internet again.

If you do that remember me will never work but just save the password field and it's one click to log-in.

Also those IT folks looking over your shoulder won't care about logged in or not, they are looking for certain flags (streaming video, images from forbidden domains, excessive bandwidth use, etc.)

Sorry, but I'm over 50. What is this cookie and spread stuff you're talking about? Why should I care? Are there little boogers crawling around in my computer someplace because I don't shut things down? If I have a virus software that's up to date and AdAware isn't that enough stuff sweeping things out that aren't wanted?

Nick, I here yah. I too am amazed with how offset the numbers are. My biggest problem I've found with log on users is the locations of the poster. Minnesota, just doesn't cut it for me. I want to know the area the person is posting from. IMO.

I will make the exception to "lakeiwannabethere" as we all enjoy and have been there in one way or another.

Tom7227, Ignore the foxfire thing, it's not all it's crack up to be. You are well protected without it.

I don't quite understand that either Lonnie, but to each his own, maybe they don't want people to know for reasons other than knowing where they are fishing.

Fishin=easy welcome aboard, I look forward to reading some new information to be contributed by you in the future

With an invite like that from Dahitman, you may chase them away. \:D

Tunrevir~

Since this thread was made i have noticed alot more people joining FM. Good for them im glad they can join the family

I have noticed that as well. Nice to have more folks joining up. Always great to get more insight.