• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My options for fishing this week are- West Olaf, East Olaf, or the County Line? Which one should I fish if I want to catch some sunfish and crappie? Thanks

Where do you live? Seems your options are pretty limited: Go rape the county line with the others: Olaf used to be good but it too was discovered on line: If you want to get into good fish north or south of there, there are a ton of options.

Good Luck.

none of the lakes you mentioned: Again...there are too many lakes to have them all ruined by people sending people there: If you want a good bite, fire me an email and keep the little pot holes with fish off the internet. As I said in another post I was in the cities this weekend and had guys asking me about the sunnies in "the county line" crappies in Olaf, Crappies in Hansel, Sunnies in McCoy, The eyes in Pete, etc: There is no way they find out about these little lakes...and they have the time and money to head up here, rape away and then post....leave the little lakes alone: Especially when you are from the area. Enjoy it, relish it, respect it, don't let the internet fisherman and citiots ruin it....again just my opinon.

You are asking how far North or south: I have lakes within 20 min. of "your lakes" that you will do better on: There area ton of lakes around Erhard, Fergus, Elizabeth, and even more once you head north: I'm in DL and fish from Dunvilla to Mahnomen and enjoy it! There area ton of better lakes up there for guys who want to fish and not ruin fisheries...