• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
iFishMN.us

Ice Fishing Tackle

iFishMN.us

I am wondering what are a few jigs that you all have used this year and how did they work? I mostly used Ratso's for the panfish and bare hook & minnows for pike/bass. I just read a post about "chubby darters" working good, but I am not sure what they are. I know a lot of us including me read about some of the presentations you all are using, but are not sure what they look like. If anyone has a bunch of pics of what you've used this year or want to take some that would be very informative for a lot of us. Last year I didnt know what a ratso was until someone finally put up some pics!

Cody Lubeley

for the pan fish ive had my best luck on a medium sized genz worm jog tipped with a waxie or crappie minnow, my only walleye this season came off of an eyedropper jig and i use plain red hooks on tip ups, but that seasons over now \:\(

evinrude19

my best luck has came on a all glow cjs ratso or just a little small green glow jig with a crappie minnow for crappies and for sunnies it is a diamond jig also by cjs and a power wiggler natural color

joeyquicksand*

different color hooks all winter, but i had the most success on a white (#6? i think), walleye hook and tiny crappie minnow... and believe me I got em' this winter so far...

michaelpettersen82

My best luck has come on 1/32-1/64 oz., hair jigs, plain no meat at all, just let it sink give it a little action,slowly lift up and bam.As for walleye i have only caught one all year so i dont want too really talk about that any more!!!!!

Wookiee

Nuggie.jpg The Nuggie alot of pannies caught with this.

OpticStealth.jpg The optic Stealth this and nuggie equal great success not necessarily these colors.

gillpill_gb.jpg Many gills with this in this color tipped with a spike.

fb.jpg Probably my favorite panfish lure, the flutter bug, lure tipped with a nuggie except in Chartreuse.

diamond_pink.jpg The diamond jig tipped with a whit nuggie deadly on crappies.

bigrattlingvarmitsgroup.jpg These are my favorite walleye lures the rattling varmints. And last but not least...

biggemneyegroup.jpg The Gemneye great on a deadstick size 4 or 6.

Hope this helps fishinchad.

iFishMN.us

Thanks toomuchfun thats exactly what I am looking for. Its good to put some pics to the names of some of the jigs. I usually just buy what looks good but never pay attn to names so when I read posts I am not always sure what people are talking about.

Wookiee

Here is two more that I like using for the eyes. Buckshot spoon and eye dropper spoon. I use the dropper on a deadstick BuckShotRattleSpoonPalette.jpg

EyeDropperSpoonPalette.jpg