• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

crappies are here

00rowe

I fished for about 28 hours thurs and friday morning out of Hillmans, 6 miles out thurs morn caught 5 walleyes jigging. I then checked into one of Jonny and Kelly's houses bite was slow until 11:30 thurs night. Between then and 2:30 a.m. friday morning caught 10 walleyes, a couple around 20 and 2 nice 16.5's to take home. Mixed in were 2 crappies, both 14.75. I caught 2 more nice 15" slabs in the morn, about 8 and 9 a.m. Plain red glow hooks, close to the bottom (4 to 6"), shiner caught one the other 3 were on crappies. I could get them to look at a jig but no takers, in a few minutes the set line would go. Thanks Jon and Kelly for another successful trip.

Everyplace we put you you get fish. Next time we're not drilling out the holes and see how you do. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: kelly-p
Next time we're not drilling out the holes and see how you do. grin.gif

As the hole driller I really like that idea!