• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hillmans have BBQ!

Random guy

Last night I was coming off the lake hungry as heck and then I seen it...a new sign..."BBQ AHEAD"...ya I needed some of that.

Yes HIllmans/Tall Tale Taverns have the BBQ up and runnning and its some pretty good stuff. It was nice to sit down with the other giudes and outfitters have a beer and a big plate of food while compairing notes at the end of the day.

Stop in and try it out, I'll see if I can get my hands on one of those menus and post it this evening.

I saw them putting up those signs last weekend and was wondering about that. Its nice there is another place in town to eat now. Do you know if they are gonna serve all night?

That sounds really good now. I can only imagine what it tastes like after being out on the ice for a day.

Here is a copy of the current menu. I have had a few things off the menu already and its pretty good stuff. I like that I can whip into shore, grap a bunch of grub and get right back out on the lake.

hillmans2001eo2.jpg

I'll take the Beef Brisket please. I'll be stopping there when I'm up there, thats for sure.

Sounds like I will be eating well at the Slabfest. Its great also that Hilmans will have a good meal that close to the lake.

Way to go Hilmans

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

It's great to have a few options. Now there will be a couple of good places to eat.

I'm loving the new menu choices. \:D

I don't believe there is a delivery charge, Buddy said if we ordered from our house they'd meet us out on the main road. Unfortunately we brought too much food and didn't take advantage of it.

I took advantage of hillmans BBQ as I left the lake on saturday evening. I tried out the pulled pork sandwich and thought I may have to buy a few more because it was amazing. Almost like famous daves

Oh its good stuff, I have been living on it since it opened. The beef brisket dinner is great.

jeez, I had just fallen in love with the south end of URL, now I will have make it up to Hillmans!