• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

has any one been out on bone lake? I am taking the kids fishing this weekend and would like them to have fun. Thanks to all who reply.

I have heard of a decent walleye bite out there from a few people but I personally have not been out there. We were thinking of going out this weekend, but I think I am going to hibernate for the weekend as it is going to be pretty cold.

I was there on Sat. Lots of people and Lots of little crappies. I kept three 9 inchers and threw back at least 15 smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it driveable now since the cold snap has gone through? Anyone know the thickness of ice? Any info would help?

Thanks.

I drive past bone lake everyday for the past week or so i have seen trucks driving on the lake. Not sure of the ice thickness I have never fished the lake.

Caught few nice eyes at early ice there. But lately it's been small Crappies mostly 6" to 8".

anybody trackin eyes out here? I tried it early ice in 24 FOW on the edge of the 30 foot hole in the middle. didn't get any eyes but managed a few decent 9" crappies