• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lost Fish house and Auger on Lake Francis

My nephew was fishing on Lake Francis Jan 5th or 6th and his tailgate opened on his truck somewhere from the west end and when he got home north of Elysian. He lost a 2 man fish house and a power auger. If anyone has heard any talk of finding these or more items please respond. He feels pretty bad about it because they were his Dad's. Thank you.

i'm pretty sure i know who your nephew is if he goes to gustavus. i heard this story today. i will keep my eyes and ears open. hope it has a happy ending

Your right thanks for the help. I'm sure some kind of reward could be involved for the return.

He is also my grandson, this is quite a loss for him. The fishouse liciness was still on the fishhouse so who ever found it knows who it belongs to. I hope they do the right thing.

I feel bad for him. which way did he go?? What kind of house and auger was it???

Hawkeye, I believe that he went off the West end of Francis towards Marysberg church back to school or something. Not sure on the brand of fish house, but I know that the auger was a jiffy.

Hey this is the guy who lost the fish house and auger. It was a wilderness series 2 man fish house. The Auger was a Jiffy that cut an eight inch hole. I was leaving lake francis, the west access, and heading towards marysberg to show my friends the way back to st.peter and when i stopped to let them pass me they told me my fish house and auger was gone. So, it was dropped between the west access of Francis and Marysberg somewhere and i drove back and forth for like half an hour looking for it but had no luck, so someone has it. My dad's liscense is on the zipper of the door so they know whose it is. If I do get the stuff back there will be a reward. Thanks for the help.