• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
picksbigwagon

Gonna need a bigger truck

picksbigwagon

Okay, this was sent to me by my brother, No I don't know who shot it, where it was shot, and whether it is actually a real moose or not. My brother doesn't know the answer to these questions either, it is just a great visual to make sure you have enough truck when you go hunting to haul out your game.

moose2.jpg

moose.jpg

mooseaxe.jpg

This last picture was to show this guys axe collection and the care in which they are hung on the wall. I wonder what the rest of his garage looks like. ;\)

jlm

Now that is a truck full! Real or not, its fun to see!

Tippman

Ya great pics. They do look pretty real. It must have taken quite a few guys though to load him in the truck!

tealitup

hum' I dont know alot of hunters that would take a whole moose and place it in the truck

Powerstroke

I wonder if it was a roadkill of some sort. Without knocking the shock value of the photo, the rack is perfectly clean and the rees are still green. Not sure where its from, but it creates a great image.

I hope that dakota had the V-8.

BigWadeS

I wonder how my focus or mini-van would hold up grin.gif ....that is an awesome pic thanks for sharing

Royce Aardahl

looks like a 65 incher!

Kyle Sandberg

I'm thinking road kill. Theres bird [PoorWordUsage] on the antler. Great pic anyway. I was wondering how they got that beast in the truck

Sifty

I have a uncle in Maine. They have shot a couple up there. The area they go always have some loggers working in the area.

A case of beer and a bottle and they use the skid loader to load it in there truck.

Sifty

Nate McVey

Yup Sifty, those Mainers sure know how to load an animal. i grew up in Bethel, ME and saw more than one loaded that way. It was almost unheard of to quarter a moose out when I was younger when there was a perfectly good skidder sitting right there grin.gif

Jim Almquist

WOW Now that is a boat load. I don't think that I would carry that one out in quarters grin.gif