• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
primetime49

Sending out forms for June 13 and 14

primetime49

June 13 and june 14 Two totaly seperate cash payout daysI have sent out the first 100 printed rules and regulation forms for 2nd annual American Cancer Society Bass Or Walleye Championships and will print Next 100 this weekend

If you havent got yours yet just write to

Fishing For A Cure

po box 11

Spicer MN 56288-0011

or call 320-220-1883

Thanks

primetime49

just checking to see if anyone else is up for some fishing

We will again be at Green Lake

some bonuses for early entry

A spot in major Fall tourney

4 team entrys back [2 each day]

but you have to enter before May 20th to get in on bonuses

you can still enter upto time of takeoff

each day is sperate payout[cash again if you dont want your wife or girlfreind to get the check]and sponsors like it when you spend money before leaving town

we do want locals in as our advertising is done outside of area and you might only get chance to gear about this here

thanks for interest

primetime49

you can print form in tournament section here

if anybody wants to help at tourney either of these two days just let me know

primetime49

Bonus prizes for early entry

Enter by end of February for chance to win entry fee back,thanks sponsor pikopay internet tackle

Enter by end of March for chance to win Abu Garcia Cardinal reel,Fenwick 7 foot rod,3 spools Berkley line,thanks sponsor Pure Fishing.February and March entrys have chance at this

Enter by end of April for chance at 1 night motel or 3 nights campground stay.Entrys from February,March and April have a chance at this.Thanks sponsor Edward Jones Financial

Enter by 20th of May for another chance at entry fee back.Thanks sponsor Cabin Fever.Entrys from February,March,April and upto May 20th have a chance at this.

Other new sponsorship prizes are large bass replica or walleye replica

primetime49

mrD

its the time of the year that we start using a lot of paper

please get ahold of me

J.need spot for posters etc. call or stop by,I am at home for about 6 weeks before more surgerys

J'sBait&Sport

GIVE ME YOUR PH.#, LOOKED IN THE PHNE BOOK BUT WASN'T SURE.....

J.

primetime49

J phone number is at top of this forum blog

otherwise its under Rustad Farm And Lake Willmar or TDS phone books

320-220-1883

primetime49

If your entry is postmarked or delivered to my desk by end of February you are in drawings for February,March,April,May.

So you get 4 chances at bonus prizes.

We are getting sponsors and entrys added weekly.As more sponsors are added we will offer more bonus prizes.thanks

Right now Fishing Minnesota has moved upto third in team entrys and last year they started to pull ahead of other media and web sites .

Remember to think of the American Cancer Society by fishing this event.

Any comments or questions please call or write Fishing For A Cure box 11 Spicer mn 56288-0011 320-220-1883

primetime49

TONKA MAN WINS FEBRUARY DRAWING FOR TEAM ENTRY FEE BACK AND SOME COMMUNITY SPIFFS

WE ARE GETTING SOME QUALITY TEAMS IN FOR THIS YEAR SO LOOKS LIKE COMPETITION LEVEL WILL BE GOOD

TONKA WE PUT YOUR TEAM IN FOR FIRST TO LEAVE IN MORNING AND ALSO FOR CHANCE AT NEXT THREE MONTHS OF DRAWINGS GOOD LUCK

TEAMS LEAVE IN ORDER REGISTERED AND DRAWN IN 4 MONTHLY DRAWINGS FEB 1ST OUT, MAR 2ND OUT, APL 3RD OUT, MAY 4TH OUT ,AND ONE DRWAING EACH MORNING AT RULES MEETINGS FOR 5TH OUT

QUITE A FEW TEAMS HAVE SPLIT AND ENTERED WITH NEW PARTNERS,SO WE WILL BE HAVING A FEW MORE ENTERED THIS YEAR.THIS IS NEARLY DOUBLING NUMBERS ALSO SOME REALLY GOOD NEW BLOOD ,IT LOOKS EXCITING

THANKS

320-220-1883 ITS A PLEASURE TO HERE FROM YOU

FISHING FOR A CURE POST OFFICE BOX 11 SPICER MN 56288-0011

primetime49

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO DIRECTOR STEVE RUSTADS HEALTH

AS I HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED THE PAST 6 MONTHS AND AM NOW AT HOME RECOVERING I COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT I WILL NOT BE HEALTHY ENOUGH TO CONTINUE THIS TOURNAMENT

IN SEPTEMBER I BROKE MY BACK AND IN OCTOBER I CONTACTED THE [MRSA]VIRUS

WHILE RECOVERING IN REHAB LAST MONTH I AGAIN TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE [MRSA] VIRUS AND AM NOW AT HOME INSTITUTION FREE AND HOPEFULLY AWAY FROM THE COLONIZED [MRSA]

I NEED TO REGAIN MY PROTEINS AND TEST FREE OF DISEASE SO HOPEFULLY IN APRIL I CAN PLAN ANOTHER CORRECTIVE SURGERY

HOPEFULLY I AM GETTING THIS MESSAGE TO YOU SOON ENOUGH SO NONE OF YOU HAVE MADE VACATION OR WORK PLANS TO ATTEND EVENT

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN.FISH ON

Sartell Angler

sorry to hear about the health issues Prime. Get well man.

J'sBait&Sport

HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON PRIME.... WISH YOU THE BEST....PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FULL RECOVERY AND WE'LL SEE YOU ON THE WATER.

J.

therookie

prime,

don't know you. just have been following this sight for a few months, you seem

to be a truley good human being. rest, take care, and things will work out. dumbass fishingerman like me need a person like you around to help them out. not religious

but will keep you in positive thoughts. also, next tourney you set up i'm

easy money.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• mrpike1973
      Did real good on cats today got 4 wife 4 and I got a huge sucker that was fun. Horseshoe sure opened up today.
    • eyeguy 54
      Sure glad you had some help moose and all turned out well ! 
    • Rick
      Impressive, both Tom and Jeremy
    • eyeguy 54
      Almost time but maybe not quite... Although I did get the yak out of the backyard today, on to the trailer and up front to spend some time prepping it for time on the water soon.  Indeed it was fun getting out with you and the gang a few times this winter and looking forward to the next outings whenever they may be. WIll share what worked for me and look forward to reading some more info from others. Panfish is what I love going after and I had great fishing with gold jigs almost all winter. Did use a few other colors that worked also but that gold was hard to not use. Tear drop style tungsten in and 4 mm from Widowmaker Lures. Tried some from sportsmens direct also the last couple outings and liked them also. For plastics, the wishbone was good and also impulse mayflies and slug bugs. Tried and bought too many different things to try... LOL. Fished with shrimp for the first time ever this winter and that was a challenge and fun to try something different.  Started out with my good old ultralight gander mountain rods with the frabil titanium spring bobber and then bought a couple of the TUCR Inferno with the orange tip. I really like them for the 4mm and prefer the old ganders with a 3mm. Won a custom 32 inch power noodle from Kichler Custom Rods in Elk River at an event in Wisconsin and used it a few times yesterday. Very nice and looking forward to playing with it more. CGI inline reels still doing their job fine and I did grab one of the new Descent inlines and it worked sweet also. Nice that it now has a pop off spool instead of the gold screw off knob. 10 1/4 was my biggest gill and 14 for the crappie. Even went after catfish 3 times. Saw my first catfish tornado on the vex and iced a lot of fish after being taught how to use a bobber right for those super light biters. thx RickG   My highlight of the winter was getting a PB northern on a tip up up on Mille Lacs with stick in the mud. Fun City! My good old FL 18 is still working dandy and although I am tempted to upgrade, not sure if I will. Nills 6 inch saved my back from the hassles of the gas and when I put the Milwaukee on it life got even better. All in all a fantastic winter fishing with great guys and learning how to be a better fisherman.   Fish On! 
    • monstermoose78
      Well monstermoose78 is done ice fishing around here for the year. Why you ask I fell through yes there was 28-30 inches of ice on the lake, but the shoreline nope. Went fishing with @Cret Jigs and we had fun fishing. I cut lots of holes and we got some good ones for the knife. Cret jigs brought a plank for the way out but on the way in I did not make it to the plank. Cret jigs helped me get my stuff the shore and out. I worry about the guy on the wheeler and they guy who used the plank to get out too. Thanks Cret jigs for a fun day. 
    • redlabguy
      To all you guys who’ve been keeping us posted, thank you. I’m an islander so I don’t have much hope for the opener, but I’ve been reading all the posts (read them year around), including entertaining posts on new gear, and, again, thanks for letting a lot of guys know what’s going on there. The current weather, forecast and web cams, give me hope! I’m thinking I may get back home in three weeks, maybe four. Keep the sun shining, Dick
    • jkrash
      What a difference a day makes, yesterday the dam was locked up tight and today it's roaring. Walleye should be running this week...
    • IceHawk
      Well this morning was officially the end of the ice season for me.   Its been a lot of days on the ice this winter and I have to admit I'm  a little burnt out.   It wasn't easy but it was time to end it.  Have to admit It was a sad moment putting the gear away but it was time as needed space today to put the boat in the garage   Learned a lot of new water and reacquainted myself with some old standbys. Fished 10 different counties this winter so definitely fished a lot of different areas.  Fished many species on the ice this winter so there never was a dull moment. Didn't take a ton of pics just a few need to take more just have never been a pic type of guy LOL.   Iced 7 walleyes between 26-28 3/4 all on local lakes.  So just a tip if you dedicate some time locally big eyes can be found. Fished panfish everywhere in the state highlight area for big fish being Becker and Ottertail Douglas counties. Biggest gill this winter was 10 3/4    many 10's came topside but couldn't break 11 this winter. Craps 15 inchers were tops. Good fish but had goals set at a 16.  Some things learned this ice season where number one lure for the eyes was a old school hammered silver Swedish pimple. It far out produced anything else.   Kenders tungsten where my mainstay for gills and crappies. The plastics of choice were power bait wishbones,  chigger frys, and Northland impulse mayfly's.  The catfish were a hoot and a  change of pace did well on Maynards slammers Glow red. The equipment and gear I was running and never failed me all season were Thorne Bros Rods- For eyes Perch sweethearts. For the Panfish I was running  Power Noodles, panfish sweethearts,  and my favorite the Tripwire. Reels Pflueger Presidents, Prestige ,and Supremes.. Did use some inlines also from 13 fishing The free falls where worth every penny. Ran a K-Drill 8 inch early and late and During the thick ice Ran my strikemaste Lazer.  Vexilar Electronics the old trusty FL18 my eyes underwater, Please Don't  think that I'm pushing these products because I'm sponsored by them, I'm Not. Just want to give a thumbs up and honest opinion on  some top notch equipment that has worked and weathered the storm of a good hardwater season. Realize we all work hard for our dollars and I can honestly say these products where worth every penny and never let me down!  Well Off to the Garage to start getting the boat ready for the Next season  By the Way big Shout out to some of the best Anglers I had the chance to share the ice with this season from FM.  Thanks  Borch,  Bass Thumb,  Moose,  Eyeguy, Rick G , Tom Sawyer for shareing some ice time with me.  Hopefully I get to meet and fish with a few other FMer's this summer or next hardwater.  We had some great Times great laughs and managed to even ice a few fish   Looking forward to having a few summer outings in the future.  BYE BYE Ice Hello open water 
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Thank for the update and photo Dave and Diane! Cliff
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I was out on Vermilion fishing today again. Big bay still has about the same amount of ice but the ice is a lot softer now! Small patches of 4" to 6" deep slush pockets on it. Pike bay seemed solid when we went out but when we returned almost the entire bay had about 6" of very soft slushy ice on top! That will be my last trip out this winter. Talked to one Native that I saw checking a  net that he had  out under the ice in Pike Bay. He had caught around 15 walleyes and a pike today and 8 or so walleyes yesterday. Tough way to catch fish! Cliff