• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GOOSE HUNTING IN ROCHESTER

HDRIDER02

I along with my 2sons and 3 good friends went down to Rochester this morning for a goose hunt. To say the least, we had a blast.Lots of birds flying all day with only about 1/2 hour of quite time. The birds started flying about 9 and by 3 we were filled out and heading home. The day went to fast. Maybe ice fishing will be as good tomarrow.

To you go through a guide service to do that? The few times I have checked into it, Rochester is pretty locked up unless you are willing to pay?

hey old man ya you should have went fishing now your done for the year!! thats what kids are for!! get the wheel chair out and stud the tires grin.gif i will be over after work on tuesday with the aflic papers laugh.gif

I go through a guide service that I have used for the last 10 years or so.He has guided and nonguided areas that he uses. The nonguided hunt runs 40$ for the whole day. You bring your own decoys,heater and do your own setup. He has pails or chairs in the pits. If you want more info,contact me at [email protected]

$75 for the day seems pretty cheap for me as someone who has none of the gear other than my 870 and the cold weather duds. I mostly bow hunt for deer and will get out for ducks and geese once a year max if I get invited along with someone. Any recommendations on full-service outfitters in the Rochester area? I may have to give it a try with some buddies sometime.