• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Crapps/Eyes

dont have to give lake name out, but does anyone fish a lake that you catch crapps/eyes after dusk and throughout the night, and not just 1 or 2 here and there, but consistently? how deep?

Yep....Red Lake....about the only lake I can do that on....any depth....never deeper than 15'...lol grin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

theres a little lake in town here nav that ive been fishing, last time i was out there, we brought home 47 bluegills, 25 crappies and 7 eyes. was not bad for 3 hours on the ice. mabye i can bring ya there? laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I just go to BSU, havnt fished walleyes in the area much at all but I've been under the impression that walleyes seem to only bite sun rise/set

is that completely wrong?

waska, they bite better during the twilight hours, but they can be had all day long. Earlier this season we were on a bite where high noon was the time you had to be set up and jigging. You just have to work different areas than you would at twilight...