• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Crickschop04

Is there any?

Matt C

Yep. 2 perm shacks are out on Kelly/Dudley. Lots of guys walking out on the other lakes also.

Crickschop04

Thanks bunt!!! How about more specifically Roberds or Mazaska?

Matt C

I am assuming the same, I have not driven by them lately.

harvey lee

I went to French and there seemed to be a good solid 3.5-5 inches all spots we checked. Some snow on the lake with a little crush on top. There were a few spots where you did hit a inch or two of slush.

Overall the ice seemed fairly good.

french_lake_kid

Sweet, good 2 hear bunt, & Harvey, will 4 sure be on K.D. this wknd after thehonkers in the a.m.

Team Otter

People fishing on both today.

In the future, please direct all of your ice report inquiries to the post at the top of the page. Lots of good information there too. Thank you.

harvey lee

Quote:

Sweet, good 2 hear bunt, & Harvey, will 4 sure be on K.D. this wknd after thehonkers in the a.m.

Just make sure to watch this early ice as there are some slushy areas and with the snow cover its hard to see the ice in some spots.

french_lake_kid

Will do wink.gif

stifler51

watch yourself on french, i was just out there today. Most area is 3-5 but we were pollin around lookin for spots and theres spots where we hit thru in one or two hits. Another spot my buddy didnt even get a half turn on a hand auger and broke thru, very spotty lots of pressure ridges. where ever the snow changes the ice thickness changes as well. Also not clear ice so it does have its flaws in it.

french_lake_kid

K.D. it is then blush.gif

Team Otter

stifler51,

Welcome to FM!

sheldonrocks

Has anyone been out on Mazaska yet ??

Matt C

FLK - you going to be out saturday or sunday? Keep your eye out for me, walking aimlessly with pole in hand. laugh.gif

stifler51

Quote:

Has anyone been out on Mazaska yet ??

was by it saturday before all the snow and it looked like some really ugly ice from 21, bullrush is a no go had open water on sat. if u plan on getting on be safe but personally id let it sit for awhile

french_lake_kid

Ill be out almost 4 sure on sunday, but I g2g help my aunt move on sat, Ill let you know

sheldonrocks

Has anyone been out on french yet? I was out on Mazaska on Sunday and there was around 7-10" of ice depending on where you went. Didn't have much luck though.

If you jig it...........they will come...

Rebeleye

sheldonrocks,

Did you go out through the public launch off of 21? I suppose like most lakes there's a good 2-3 inches of snow on top.

sheldonrocks

Yeah, we went off the public access on 21. There are pockets of snow/slush on the lake that are a few inches deep. There were about six house out there when we were there, but everyone was on the move.....they didn't seem to be having much luck either. frown.gif

If you jig it...................they will come

JigginIsLife

Whats the word in the area?? comming back from college this weekend would like to walk on some hard water and possibly catch some fish. got enough ice for wheelers, hows the slush situation?? french or francis producing anything?? how about clear In Waseca

jigginjoe

Was just out on clear tonight and there is plenty of ice for 4 wheelers. They have permants out and the ice was at least 8" talk to a guy that said he mesured 9 1/2 I wouldnt be surprised to see cars on it this weekend. oh the fish were not aggresive

JigginIsLife

By not agressive you mean hard to catch but still caught fish or just no bites at all.

jigginjoe

By that I ment the ones I caught (about 6) I had to earn