• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

For sale 1974 Shasta Camper/fish house****SOLD******

I have a 1974 Shasta camper, 21 feet long that we have gutted the entire inside and insulated the floor and all walls and ceiling, post or email me any questions you might have, this is camper has 4 new tires and trailers nice, there are no holes cut in the floor yet and no wiring done yet either, we ran out of time on this and just want to sell it. it comes with a RV furnace and ac/dc convertor and 2 propane tanks $1000.00

Would like some pics please. send to ndfarmer_01 at hotmail.com Also where are you located?

Camper is located in St Paul Park MN, i only have the outside shell picture and my camera broke, anyone interested will have to come see it but feel free to ask any questions on this post

it sits about 28 inches or so off the ground, we have 6 pvc pipes that are 10 inches in diameter and 3/4 to 1 inch thick, they are heavy and they come with the trailer, and yes very easy to put holes wherever you want, the floor is 3/4 treated plywood and insulated with 3inch styrofoam insulation.