• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I just purchased a Lakemaster map of Ottertail and the mapping program. It is a nice large map on waterproof paper with GPS coordinates. Shipping is free for now.

Ski

Map has 3ft contours and is easy to read because the depth ranges are color coded. The map has 30 waypoint coordinates marked. Front of the map shows the whole lake and the back of the map has closeups of 4 areas of the lake. Map size is 23x35. Do a search for Lakemaster Map and you will find it.

Ski

Why not just get the Lakemaster ContourPro PC mapping software?You can then have Ottertail + many other maps right on your computer to print, download coords to your GPS I got it and I'm happy!I sent back the chip and got the CD because I can do more on the computer with it, and print out maps to take with, favorite coords are printed right on map.

No way that Navionics can be more accurate than Lakemaster for OT. The Navionics boat has been out on OT the last 2 yrs just trying to keep up..... grin.gif I've seen both chips and the Lakemaster is much more accurate for OT.