• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone know what ice conditions are on these lakes? are they iced over?? Sissiton, Hall?? thanks.

Sisseton the very north end has been froze by the bridge.That is about the only spot that has been frozen over.Lake wilmert was froze over last week and i am going down there right now to see if its got enough ice to fish on friday.

Went to wilmert only to find out that the wind opened it back up.White caps from the north west.Wont be going there friday.

Please move these ice reports into the post at the top of this page; Daily Updates of Ice Conditions. Thank you.

Fished on Cedar last night in Trimont. Haven't been to Fairmont in 2 weeks for some reason. I am sure they are though, we had around 8 inches on Cedar

Zamboni, did you happen to catch anything when you were down there. I heard they were catching walleyes there last year.

My dad lost one, got it up to top of hole and it fell off his line. We got out kinda late, and I think we missed the hot bite, gonna get out earlier friday. I went out tonight too late as well