• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wanted to thank those who stopped in during our Ice Fishing Extravaganza. The chili was hot!

It looks like we should have some pond ice by this weekend. HOORAY.

For those of you that couldn't make it, stop on in. The chili is gone, but not the deals! We still have great deals on houses (including 2 Otter Dens that are being closed out), plus all the cameras and flashers. Remember, on all portable houses, assembled or boxed, the price is the same.

Plus we now carry the Artic Armor Ice Suit in Camo and Red.

So if you live in southern Minnesota, it'd be worth your time to stop by.

Joe, Matt, Katy and the gang

We have several new rods and rod combos in this year from Berkley, Frabil and others. Northland has also come out with a new line that includes some of their jigs. We have between 120-150 combos in stock and on display.

We also have several Rapala rods that are 50% off plus several of last year's rods and combos that are 50% off.

So stop on in. Coffee's free and the advice is worth what you pay for it. wink.gif

Joe, Matt, Katy and gang

I just got back from Reel Fishing and Tackle. You can't believe the sale prices! I walked out of there with 1 Frabill and 1 Berkley rod for a total of $20 and a serious load of jigs, jiggin' Raps and other accessories for ~$30. On any given day, without the sale pricing, these items would have totaled close to $100. If you can find the time to get down to Madison Lake, I strongly suggest it!

Thank you Joe, Matt, Katy, Dick and the rest of the gang at Reel Fishing and Tackle!