• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last night

whippingpost

Spent 4 hours trolling the rocks on the west and southwest sides last night and couldn't get them to go for us. We tried everything... different speeds, different lures, different depths. It looked like it should have been perfect out. Anyone else have a similar experience, or if you didn't, can you tell me what I was doing wrong. Thanks.

Was on the pond Turs. night from 10:30pm to 5:30am by my lonesome self. Managed a 35" northern, 15" 19" 19" 21" 26" 27 1/2" and 28 1/2" eyes. All caught on a 4" shallow running black and gold rapala in 4' to 6' of water just outside of Cove Bay 1.4 to 1.8 mph was the ticket. Not a fast and furious bite but a night well spent considering my only other option was to stay at work. Somehow a full moon and cool weather convinced me to take 1/2 a night of vacation on short notice.