• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

talked to a friend whos family owns a place on pine mtn, backus. had there place broken into and took his 30-06. not only than they went through every closet, dresser, etc. had to been there a while. low life scum if ya ask me.

Definitely the scum of the earth. Two years ago while my Dad was in the hospital some scum broke into our cabin up that way and trashed the place. So while dealing with my Dad being in very serious condition I had to go up there and fix the broken window and clean the place up.

glenn57, Doesn't suprise me a bit! It's more than likely my old "neighbor". IF that's the case, he ONLY moved 6 miles. My Dad caught his 2 brats (10-12 years old)breaking into our storage shed by the dock "red handed" (Actually IN the window!) And the little S*bs STILL tried to lie out of it! The neighbor on the other side of us lost a 4 wheeler to thieves. Guess who had a "stripped/wrecked" wheeler for the brats to drive! Our washer and dryer were ripped, This guy had a stack of washers and dryers(3 high) behind his house!! NO, Mine was not in the stack. ALMOST the best thing that could happen, did. He and his MOVED! Why almost?? WE don't know HOW FAR AWAY! I'm sure he's still in the area, as he couldn't afford enough powder to blow himself to (you know where). In the time he was a "neighbor", we were broken into 7 (yes 7)times. Since he moved, NADA! If it IS him..... I wish you luck and a clear/clean shot! Phred52

• 2 months later...

we have 80 acres of land between Longville and Hackensack and our hunting shack has been broken into numerous times. Once they got ahold of our fire extingisher and dusted the whole place so we had to gut it and remodel the whole inside. And after this guy who lived a couple of miles away moved we havent had any problems we also think he poached a nice buck off our land

Browning24, That sounds just like one of the times we were broke into. Sprayed fire extinguisher all over the living room, went through EVERY closet, drawer and cardboard box there was! I wish I could find that old "neighbors" name, at least his present neighbors could be alerted. Phred52

yep....where is your cabin located? couldnt help but notice ur from new ulm i live about 3 miles east of courtland

From what I heard the reason they spray the fire extinguisher is to remove any finger prints, and also make one heck of a mess.

Browning24, I have a Backus address, I'm located about 6 miles east of the town. There's a bunch of us "so-centrals" in that area (44 I'm aware of). Phred52

Nutty, It sure covers everything up! Also tells me that clown wasn't just a "rookie". He obviously has used the technique before or learned of it from one of his more "experienced" friends. Phred52

Hey Nutty!!! Welcome! #45. I'm on Hattie, a little south of you yet, but none the less "gods country". It amazes me the fact that I can walk into Godfreys and meet someone from this area! Last summer, I had a trailer of scrap, I pulled into the Godfreys parking lot and struck up a conversation with another area semi-resident! He was in the process of cleaning up the cabin grounds after his father passed away and was wondering where to take the recycleables. If I recall correctly, he was from Nicollet. Small world. Would I be correct to presume you're on Ox Yoke for the smallies?? Maybe the other?? I've heard tales of the lake, just never made it there myself. Maybe now that I'm retired, I'll find the time. Phred52