• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bottomfeeder

Packers Win!! Now 5-1

bottomfeeder

With the queens and bears wallowing in mediocrity and the kitties surely to fade before years end the Packers are but guarenteed to win the division.

Doens't really matter though as no NFC team this year can possibly compete in the superbowl anyway.

fishyguy

As a Viking fan, I can't say I disagree with anything you stated.

Nice to have you back. Missed you last week around here. Must of been on vacation, huh.....?

maros91

I hate the Pack.

Trainman

Packers are guaranteed losses at Detriot and Dallas. They never win down there.

Wade Joseph

Its funny how everyone gets all excited about the vikings/ packer games. They are really just 2 more games on the shedule. The Packers/Bears games are the REAL rivalry. In fact, longest running rivaly going.

Packer fan here, and let my remind you purple fans that if not for packer has beens, you'd be mired even further in mediocrity. I must stand by my other Pack fans and proudly turn my back to you queen fans. But I only do this so I can drop trou and moon you!

Hahahahahaa Go PACK Go.

hanson1287

Remind me if i'm wrong but i believe the vikings have already mooned you packer boys....Randy Moss perhaps??

fishyguy

Wade,

I just had that conversation this morning with a buddy of mine, who is from Wisconsin and is a die hard Packer fan. He was telling me about how he was in a St. Paul bar and all the Packer fans were cheering for the Bears. He rolled his eyes and said, they "just don't get it". The Bears are the rivals not the Vikes.

You may call them Packer has beens but I have a feeling Sharper would still be your best safety and Longwell would still be your kicker had you signed them. Don't forget, Favre and Reggie White the two biggest reasons the pack have a ring in recent history were sent packing by other teams. Isn't the coming and going of players what makes a team these days?

bottomfeeder

Quote:

I hate the Pack.

Everybody hates a winner. That's what makes the queens so loveable.

bottomfeeder

Quote:

Nice to have you back. Missed you last week around here. Must of been on vacation, huh.....?

I'm like a vikings cornerback. You gotta have a short memory.

Scott K

Quote:

The Packers/Bears games are the REAL rivalry

This all depends on wich side of the state you are on, if you are from the east side of Wisconsin, then its the bears, if its the west side of the state then it is the Vikings! If you ask the players, they tell you any team in your division, that you are contending with.

fishyguy

Quote:

Quote:

I'm like a vikings cornerback. You gotta have a short memory.

It seemed like you memory lasted about a week. good thing it wasn't a two game losing streak.

Scott M

Interesting fact, in the all time series between Bears and Pack, the Bears hold a 89–79–6 lead. In the all time series between the Vikes and Pack, the Packers hold a 47-44-1 lead.