• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi,

Anyone been to alma or hear anything yet? I was thinking of hitting it with the boat for some fall sauger mid week next week............are we still a little too early?

tyler............have u been in contact with CT....i sent him an email the other day but didnt get anything back.

J

The high school kids been having excellent reprts of saugers. The classes for school have been going out on the float for the last couple of days. Been very good! laugh.gif

Quote:

tyler............have u been in contact with CT....i sent him an email the other day but didnt get anything back.

Haven't talked to the old boy in a few weeks, but I'm sure he will reply soon. I think he's been on the Zumbro the past few mornings.