• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bull Or No Bull You choose.

These pics were sent to me by my uncle and they look and sound credible. Apprently a new work record Pike at 55 lbs, 56". See for your self

Pikeeatingpike.jpg

GuyHoldingPike-1.jpg

Guyholdingpike.png

not to burst your bubble, but those pics have circulating the internet for a couple years now. crazy.gif

I've heard so many stories on this one from Rainy Lake too Europe to photoshop so i dont know what to think, i know its not from MN since we would have known and the DNR would have made a great deal about it.

Hiya-

The two photos are unrelated.

The bottom photos are of a fish from Holland, caught in March of 2006 by Ewout Blom. Just shy of 50 inches, and just under 40 pounds...

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

I know one of the gentlemen that was on this particular fishing trip and saw the pictures a few weeks after her returned. He is a member of the same church that I attend. I believe these are origianl photos with no tampering. As far as a record, I can not say. All I know is the gentleman was schocked by the size and how it was caught.

Quote:

I know one of the gentlemen that was on this particular fishing trip and saw the pictures a few weeks after her returned. He is a member of the same church that I attend

you go to church all the way in holland? wink.gifgrin.gif

telling lies in church.....classic!!! yeah the guy holding the thern has been verified as a Holland catch......quite the trip if they were with!!!

Don't believe any of the info above- that's me in the picture and I caught this fish in a slough near Detroit Lakes! wink.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

We all know that it is better to be fishing and thinking about Jesus than sitting in church thinking about fishing!!!

Looks like the gentleman at my church has some explaining to do. Looks like he fed me and all the men at the church a fish story. I haven't seen him in a few weeks; isn't that strange?