• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My wife and I spent yesterday walking around in Maplewood State Park....looks like we picked the last nice day for awhile. It looked like we missed the prime color time by a week or so...but it beats working smirk.gif I thought I would just share a few pics.

IMG_6751.jpg

IMG_6749.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

IMG_6728.jpg

We camped there for a musky fishing adventure Sep. 21-25 and it was absolutely beautiful in there. So much color and we definitely hit the prime while we there. A very nice park!

Any luck? I use to fish Beers all the time....the last couple of years I have only "moved" a couple of skis....starting to wonder if there are any left in that lake confused.gif

Thanks for the pics. I just don't get down there as much since I moved from Pelican to DL. Seemed like eveery time you go in, you can find something to gawk at.

Sadly we fished on Big Detroit, Pelican Lake, Melissa, and Sallie. We didn't even know Beers had muskies in it until we got home...but it'll be on the radar next time we're up there.

A bunch of us were up in Maplewood for a 'work' weekend, what a beautiful day. We ended up going in for a dip a couple times on Saturday to cool off!

A buddy and I were able to get out on South Lida on Friday and really nailed some ginormous crappies (and nice walter and slimer too).