• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
2doggs

bouys

2doggs

have they pulled the bouys off indian point & rock bars on south side yet?

Paul Waldowski

They are still in on the east side. I would suspect that they will start pulling them in a week or so.

Tim Ellis

One week ago they were still out at Indian Point.

PerchJerker

On Thursday night (9/27) the buoys were still on Indian Point

Rather_B_Fishing

When I was taking my boat out of the water at Macs Twin Bay on Monday (10/1) I spoke to a guy in a "Sheriff" boat who was bringing in bouys from the lake.

MuleShack

Looks like we'll have to rely on the bouys on the GPS screen....mine was really accurate sat night as we were fishing close to some.

On that same note, we found a 2' spot up by Hunters that was suppose to be all 7' of water...so be careful.

BigD

Hmmm, MuleShack - I found that spot also last weekend. Just north of the break wall?

MuleShack

Yup, 10-4

Luckily one of us was hung up on a rock with the crank bait and we just drifted onto it rather than running into it, so there was no damage

MuleShack

Welcome aboard FM BigD smile.gif

Were you in a blue/white boat with a top on it?

We were in a white tournament sport...only seen about 2 other boats outside of Isle bay all day. I guess noone else was dumb enough to be out getting pounded in the 25mph wave action. it sure was tough trolling though.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• delcecchi
      Just for fiun I went to wunderground.com and looked at the weekly averages for 2014, 2016, and 2018 starting the beginning of march.  2014--May 13 ice out 5  25 20 14 29 38 29 39 39 44 44 56 2016-April 25 17 38 34 30 34 25 43 47 41 52 46 49 60 2018-??? 21 24 24 26 17 26 33.... Looks like we are behind 2014 with respect to getting average temp above 32 if that is significant, although the weeks don't line up exactly and we are way behind 2016 .        
    • monstermoose78
      I am so glad I got to fish with Icehawk and bass thumb. It was great times and I look forward to fishing with you all soon. Fishing with Eyeguy always keeps you on your toes and it’s always fun. Rick G I learned a lot by watching you work your magic on the gills. See you all soon. Thank you everyone for letting me hangout andfish with you all. 
    • CigarGuy
      Just talked to my neighbor up at the lake and he said one of SunkedAgain's neighbors in Black Bay couldn't get to his place going across the Partridge River-he said he almost broke thru the ice!!  I'm down a ways toward Wakemup from the narrow part going into the bay, but we had over 30" last wknd.  Looking good for some open water to fish down my way by the opener!
    • delcecchi
      Pepin is natural feature of Mississippi, not man made.   Seems the Chippawa dumps a lot of sand in that causes the mississippi to back up, forming lake pepin.  But the ice going out on pepin is probably due to runoff starting and raising the river level and flow as much as anything.    If I were to compare stuff I would look at average temp for Virginia in march and april of those late ice years compared to this year.  Throw in May for good measure.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I can not remember the starting dates on those years but Brent would know! Cliff
    • delcecchi
      Like they say down in Loosiana, you pinch tail and suck the head.   And when they eat them, looks like they dump a bucket full on some newspaper on a picnic table and have at them.    But they still hadn't made it all the way west as of last summer, and I figure getting stopped with a cooler full of rusties heading home from the east wouldn't look good on my permanent record.... One of these years though.   I hear they are west of oak narrows now.
    • delcecchi
      Yes, had it on wife's iphone when that was the only smartphone in the family.   I think I would have to have one of the huge phablets to be able to see anything but I am old and don't see that well anymore, when it comes to fine detail.   But good you mentioned it since I had forgotten about it. 
    • Big Red Lodge
      some of the lake access areas might be interesting to navigate thru ad DNR is prepping the public landings
    • Big Red Lodge
      That is a hearty fish.  I guess that is the benefit of the late winter
    • Big Red Lodge
      Good to know.  Thanks for the update