• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am planing on making a trip up to the shore in the next week or so. I was wondering if you mainly are catching pinks, What other types of salmon will be running at this time? Silvers? King's? Just got back from a trip to Alaska am a little sick of catching pinks : ) Also have the egg paterns been working or just very flashy fly's?

Thanks much

there's a post going on this topic already, but pinks make up 90% of the fall fishery in the north shore streams. you'll possibly find a few kings, coasters, and possibly steelhead with the good flows we have going on right now. I don't use egg patterns in the fall, i fish flashy streamers for salmon and bug patterns and nymphs for coasters or steelhead.