• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
minnleu

Tent campgrounds?

minnleu

Any good cheap or free tent campgrounds on or near a lake between P Rapids and Bemidji?

Nothing fancy just a flat spot with a fire pit.

Thank you

iffy

Try 'Bad Medicine Resort' on Bad Medicine lake. Don has some beautiful campgrounds on a great lake. they wont be free, but I'm sure they are very reasonable. You'ld never regret the stay.

eyefever

There is also a campground at mantrap lake. I'm not sure of the facilities, hopefully someone else who's been there will tell ya.

alex1

If you're talking about the state forest campground by the access to Mantrap it is cheap, last time I was there $9/night, nice sized lots. Doesn't have electricity, running water or shower houses though, just vault toilets. If you are just going for the weekend and don't mind putting up with your own funk for a day or two nice place to stay and like I said, right by hte public access to Mantrap.

NELS-BELLS

Also some state camping sites just SW of Little Mantrap, on some small out of the way lakes. Not too far off of 71 about 9 or 10 miles north of Park Rapids.

Otherwise there is the Breeze campgound on Eagle Lake. 7 miles north of Park Rapids. Its very nice but you will have to pay.

Nels

hawghunter001

City of Akeley has both rv and tent but you can put a tent where there is elec, barhrroms,beach kids play ground 1 dock for every 2 sites fishing peir all right on 11th crow wing I beleive its $11 a night

IFallsRon

There's a state forest campground at Two Inlets. It's a couple miles west of the lumber store on 71. We've stayed there a couple times.

MAB

There is a small campground at Whippoorwhill Resort on UpperBottle lake between Park Rapids and Lake George. Go to Whippoorwhillresort.com for more info. I am not sure how late in September they are open though. The Mantrap campground is close to there if you need it.