• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Women Lake Fishing

The wife and I will be heading up to Women Lake next Saturday, staying at Kee Nee Moo Sha, for a week of R & R. It will be our 3rd year to go up in September. I know a couple of cold fronts have gone thru so I am sure the water temps are dropping and the transition to fall fishing is taking place. If anyone who has a place on the lake or is lucky enough to get up there for more than one week during the year could give me any feedback on conditions/fishing I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't have any help for you as far as the current fishing goes but I just happened to read your post and it brought back some really good memories.

When I was younger, every labor day weekend my family would stay at the Kee Nee Moo Sha resort. That was some of the best times of my child hood and back when my folks were still together. Its good to know that the resort is still there. I'll have to start a new tradition with my family and hopefully, I can create some good memories for my son.

Good luck fishing and thanks for brightening my day. smile.gif

Thanks for the reply. It sure is a great place for a family vacation. When our kids were still at home we spent our week up there in July but I have to say that in a lot of ways September is much more pleasant. I sure hope to catch some fish but if I do it will be a bonus because I am just looking forward to the time up there and being on the lake.