• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Will be taking the wife up there for her long awaited annual fishing outing. I am unfamiliar with the lake.

Does any one have any info on some spots or any other advice if you want to keep the spots a little more secret. We will be fishing mainly for walleyes the week of Labor Day? We may keep a couple of eaters for 1 meal but the rest will be CPR.

If there is any info you would like to share but would like to do it privately you may email me at [email protected]

Thank you

I've had some luck around the island on Nokay and the weed edge on the Southern portion. You may also want to try where the creek comes in on the NE side. Slip bobbers with leeches, but you probably want to try several tactics.