• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishwithteeth

A huge thank you!!!!

fishwithteeth
smile.gifJust wanted to say thanks to all who contribute knowledge - not just complaining - to this website. Last friday morning my wife caught and released a 46X26 muskie. Because of the thread regarding water temps, we netted the fish quickly, kept the fish in the water, and took only 1 picture out of the water. The fish was out of the water maybe 10 sec. When the fish was put back into the water it immediately swam away hard. Without reading the earlier post we may have taken more time. THANK YOU! Hopefully a kid or someone's wife can now catch a 47" next year.

AWH

Awesome job! Education is a great thing. Too bad more people aren't willing to be educated. Like yourself, I've learned a lot from this website and other sources due to people willing to share their knowledge.

Aaron

polarsusd81

You guys are not the only ones. I really love checking this site on a regular basis. I have learned a lot from here as well as contributed to helping others. This is easily the best fishing site I have found in my searching.

Team Otter

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

hanson

Way to go on the catch! And the release!

A way cool moment I'm sure! Congrats!

muskiedreams

way to go on the fish 46"by 26" that thing must have looked like a football!!!

MuleShack

Quote:

Last friday morning my wife caught and released a 46X26 muskie

* Congrats on the nice fish.

* Does this mean she has braggin' rights on ya?

* I also am drawn to this site...constantly trolling for info and new ideas.

Ryno29

Picture?

fishwithteeth

Thanks. She has big time bragging rights - and don't think I don't here about it crazy.gif This is the second year in a row I have been the brides maid. I was with a friend last year and he caught a 46. Good thing the year is not over!!! The hard part of all this is she wants to go fishing with me all the time - sometimes it's nice just to go with the guys. Could be worse.....She could put the kabash on all hunting and fishing.....but that would just lead to divorce!! I must admit that it was probably as fun watching her catch that fish as it would be catching it myself. She was just shaking when she took the photo (she didn't want to hold the fish because she wanted it back in the water ASAP) it was nice to see her get so excited. If I can figure out how, I will post a photo.

polarsusd81

Fishwithteeth...

Just follow this link and it will tell you how to post here and put a pic of that beauty up.

How to post pics

Tom

fishwithteeth

Well here it goes. Note: This is not my wife, it is me. She didn't want to hold the fish because she wanted to get it back into the water asap. Thanks for all the help! With any luck I will be able to post more pics smile.gif

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc161/vanco_photos/P1010457.jpg?t=1187829731

polarsusd81

That is a really nice fish. Good colors on that one. She definately has the bragging rights.

minnesotatuff

cool pic! wtg!

regards,

minnesotatuff

fishinalot

Great job!! Not only on catching, but the way you took care of it so it could be caught again.

Team Otter

Simply awesome! What a great looking fish.

Fishing_High

Congrats on the fish, she's fat alright.