• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Getting pumped for Rainy

Going to Rainy on my b-day for a little bit of working, little bit of fishing, little bit of both.

I hope to see some of you out there. Let me know where they're hiding and what they want grin.gif

12 more days!!!

Right now the deeper reefs edge pattern is very productive. Leeches and Crawlers are working best in about 38' of water. The other day that it was overcast produced walleyes in shallower, about 26' of water and with the wind yesterday they were concentrated in about the same depth on top of the reefs.

However as Daze said there is a weed edge bite going on too. Trolling raps on the weed edge is producing decent numbers of walleye and good sizes too...as well as northern and bass.

Take Care!

• 2 weeks later...