• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
xedge2002

FF League

xedge2002

Hey guys and gals I am going to start a free FF league on yahoo if anyone is interested in joining. It is a ten team league.

The league name is: FM Rooster Slayers

Password is: rooster

League ID:232593

I have it set up to do a live online draft on Wed. August 22 at 830pm but we can change that if we can find a time to work for everyone.

If anyone is interested feel free to sign up or let me know and I'll send you an invite, it is first come first serve.

I would also appreciate it if you sign up only if you plan on playing the entire year to make it a little more competitive and fun.

The active roster will be:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF

with an extra player for each position on the bench.

Hope to see you there,

Josh

Bushwacker

Do you have the league ID #? We need that to sign up. Thanks.

xedge2002

Sorry I forgot to put that in there. It is 232593

Thanks for letting me know!

Josh

wally20

Just signed up, Can't wait to get started. Will have to start doing a little homework, before the draft

xedge2002

Glad to have those that have already joined in! Still 4 spots available!

knoppers

I was team number 7 to sign up, still 3 spots remaining. grin.gif

xedge2002

Glad to have you in Knoppers!

xedge2002

2 spots left!!

xedge2002

Still two spots open!!

Meaney

dang it! i was just going to join and it says full frown.gif