• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

waterhog

which of these lakes is best for walleye/pike/bass?? my dad is coming up from arizona and wanted to take out fishing and have a good time catching them! i have had some success on s center but never fished green. i hear green has tons of walleyes but are small. thanks!

Deitz Dittrich

Right now, in my opinion. I think Green is putting out more fish... There is a 17" slot on walleyes, and I would be willing to bet you catch a few walleye, but not over 17".. so you will not be able to keep any. South Center is also over run with teeny eyes... But as of now, green is the better for bass... I'll give South/North Center the nod on panfish however.

Heck, do both! Its easy in a day.

waterhog

yea i hope to get to both places. I like the big numbers that green has, but wish they were a little bigger. caught a few walleyes on n center on opening day. mostly pannies on s center. does anyone know if there are good pike there as well on the s/n center lakes?