• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

almost hit

wow what a weekend i went out on stella on sunday night around 7ish or so and that was a big mistake. the waterskiers and all the big boats were out there and i swear they were trying to see how close they could get to you. after almost getting hit 4 times out there i said screw it and left but it wasnt much fun

They weren't any better on Belle either. After lunchtime someone left the gates open and they all came out. Felt like I was getting attacked by mosquitoes with all the buzzing going around. Hard to not expect that on a lake like Belle though on a sunny day.

Was out at Belle for the weekend too. Saw all the boat traffic yesterday and decided to stay ashore.

if they get too close call the sherrif or CO. No need for that $@!* on the lakes. Most probably had some beer on board and in their system, which under state law would be a dwi. Dont get me wrong, I too like to have fun on the lake whether it be fishing or waterskiing or jet skiing, but there are limits and laws to follow. Upsetting fisherman seems to be a way of getting these people off. If it ever got bad to where i thought i would get hit, I would put on the old 6 oz sinker and start casting at them when they come by. It would only take one thump for them to drive somewhere else.

yeah it was rediculas out there i mean when they got the whole lake but they got to right next to you right where the good fishing is too. im sure they all had been drinking cause i seen there coolers and and they would go to shore and then come back out so im sure they had been drinking.