Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toddb

Role call for the opener

4 posts in this topic

How many of you out there will be spending the opener on the big pond? I'll probably be going out of Springsteel or Warroad this weekend. Will make the big run to the north and east if the wind isn't too bad. I'll be in a white Triton with a German Shorthair hood ornament, and will be on Channel #6. Give me a wave or a yell if you are close by. Good luck to all!

later,

toddb

Riverbend Resort. Heading up in the morning. Good luck to you

Adrian's and Borderview. Heading up tonight.

Ryan

Warroad, Springsteel, maybe the S tip of BP. I live here! grin.gif 1DIRTBALL wink.gif