Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SluggoMaster

Pools 2 or 3 Bass Reports?

9 posts in this topic

Are there any bass biting on the river or should I put some gas in the truck and go to Wisconsin? smile.gif

I got some some nice fish last friday. I actually caught my biggest pool 2 lmb ever and I have been fishing it since I was a little kid. It was 18 in and weighed 4lbs 9oz. I was only out for a few hours and I boated 5 fish and lost another real nice fish. All my fish were caught on a spinnerbait around wood in 2-4 ft with deeper water near by. I fished a few different spots and didnt spend alot of time I just covered alot of water. I think if I would have had more time I could have got some more fish. It also sounds like some guys have been getting some fish back in grey cloud although I havent made it back there yet. I will be out on pool 2 sunday for sure. The fish were definetly more active then the first time I was out and I would imagine the fishing has only gotten better since.

what part of P2 are u gonna be on. i will be launchin at Lillydale at about 10am

We launched below the Ford Dam. I only picked up two fish in a backwater on some wood. I had some trolling motor trouble and had to call it a day.

hey Oly,

I run a older Terry Bass boat with a camo leaning post and a (Contact Us Please) Decal on the windshield. if u see me out come ove and say what up

Beav,

How is the weather down there?

I launch out of st paul park. All my spots are south of the 494 bridge.

Hidden falls did real good from shore yesterday after the rain and when the sun cam out caught 3 eyes and 3 smallies all holding in the same downed tree.

Smallies have been hitting well on pool 2 all weekend. Check out the shore fishing thread for my report and the pics.