Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Walerak

Walleye Warmup Roll Call

14 posts in this topic

The fish are biting and the weather is going to be ideal. Should make for a great day of catching fish and meeting one another.

I will be there brighteyed and bushytailed. I will also be out on Friday poking around for some hotspots!

See the post at the top of the page for all the details!

I really hope to see you all there. Who is coming?

mw

Oh yeah, Saturday morning we will be meeting on the water on some open docks in the bay. Look for a green Lund Pro-V tiller with me in it, or nearby. I will find a pretty visable spot for us to meet.

Other wise, I will be floating around in the open somewhere in the marina.

mw

Mike:

I'll be there, fishing with Mark I believe. See you then!

Joel

I plan on being there if we dont have a accident and wreck the race car Friday night.

I wanted to make it but it ain't gonna happen for me on Saturday frown.gif

You should find out who has open seats so maybe someone who does't have a boat but would like to experience the fishing on the river can get the opportunity.

Good luck,

Corey Bechtold

I'm planning on coming with my dad. Mike please take a look at my post to you on the "Pool 4 Help" forum.

Thanks

Pool 4 in April?? Naaw I won't be anywhere near so don't look for me grin.gif Joel and I will be up and down the river looking for that 10lb bite. We should be easy to spot if I don't sink the boat hitting some float debris or a misplaced channel marker. Black and tan Crestliner and as usual I'll be wearing my lucky blue "Y" hat.

fishing this weekend should be good.its should be around 50 deg.i'll pick all the fishermens brains that are out today.i'll have the coffee pot on and free doughnuts at 6am every ones welcome.weve got a great assortment of fresh bait and tackle see you tommarrow ike

Can't make it Saturday. (Wife has prior commitments) But give us a report at the end of the day.

I am debating for Sunday....Pool 4 Walleyes or Minnetonka Crappies??? Decisions...decisions....

I was out today doing a little scouting. The fishing was medicore. We caught fish at just about every place we stopped. Size was okay. We kept 2 for the pan and the rest were released.

Jigging has been taking a few fish as are 3-way rigs.

More details in the morning!

mw

I'm in. See you in the morning. I have an open seat if anyone needs a lift.

Love to go, but still at work.

Maybe tomorrow.

I know you had a good time but I also hope you got some fish. Wish I could have joined you but I have been busy today riggin' the new ride. I'm off to eastern SD and Big Stone in just a few days. grin.gif