Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KOBANON

s of 494

5 posts in this topic

ok hows every one doing? I was out and about today so to speak of, tomorrow i may hit the wing dams as the gulls where picking off something onthe down riverside. I saw some folks at the ramp but it seeemed most where just shaking out the winter blues , not really fishing. i think a report is in order this forem has been a bit silent lately. I'll post if i get any thing on sunday....

Been silent cause it was 30 degrees and windy for the last week mad.gif Gulls were probably pcking off shad, Im sure there was another die off do to the rapid temp drop

Its funny you say that and its to bad about the snow moving in-I'm looking out my work window in downtown St Paul right now wishing I was out there because I'm seeing hardly any debris floating and the current seems lots slower then its been in two weeks .

Quote:

I'm seeing hardly any debris floating

I saw a ton of ice floating buy the 35E bridge this morning at about 7am... That stuff's still out there, but maybe submerged now.

darned blown out river foiled my plans this past weekend...

The way they are talking, it sounded like yesterday was the last nice day to get out for a while, so I went the only chance I could, which was from 10:30-1:00. I went out of Hidden Falls and mostly fished up around the dam. It was really slow. The water is up quite a bit compared to the last time I was there which was about 2 weeks ago and it's colder. The highest reading I had was 36 degrees. Come on spring!